According to Di Marzio, Juve have agreed a £67.5million deal with the Eredivisie champions to bring the centre-back to the Allianz Stadium.
The report claims the 19-year-old will arrive in Turin on Tuesday, before completing a medical on Wednesday.
Barca have done all they could at the eleventh hour to swoop for De Ligt, with president Josep Maria Bartomeu seeking face-to-face talks, according to Mundo Deportivo.
The 56-year-old had already planned a trip to Amsterdam to meet the centre-back, who was said to be open to discussions despite agreeing terms with Juve.
However, De Ligt’s agent Mino Raiola then stepped in to reveal that Barca would have to match the Old Lady’s offer of around £9m per season to sign him.
After the UEFA Nations League final, Cristiano Ronaldo even told the teenager to come to Turin after marshalling him superbly.
After the final, which ended 1-0 thanks to a 60th-minute Goncalo Guedes goal, Ronaldo and De Ligt were seen talking on the pitch.
When asked if the 34-year-old had questioned him over a move to Juve, De Ligt told Dutch outlet NOS:
That could be true, yes.
I didn’t understand him at first. I was a little shocked, so I laughed, but I didn’t say anything.
Shortly after the game you are not at all concerned with it, you are disappointed you have lost and that is the only thing you are thinking about.
Should the deal go through without a hitch, De Ligt would become the second most expensive teenager in football history, with Kylian Mbappe still firmly at No.1 after his £133m move from Monaco to PSG.